Roku is home to a lot of channels that might not be accessible if not for Roku. However, this does not mean Roku is missing out on the existing channels. Nowhere TV, for instance, is one of the most popular streaming services, offering all of the movies and series that we love, on demand. The content provided by Nowhere TV is absolutely cheap, and the amount of content available is also a lot.
We will, in this blog, take you through the process of searching, downloading and installing the channel on your Roku device. The first one being a Roku account, and the next one being the Nowhere TV account, you need both of these accounts to be able to stream Nowhere TV on Roku.
Opening an account with Roku is absolutely free, but you will be asked for the payment information in order to charge you for the future purchases you might make via your Roku account. As far as the Nowhere TV account is concerned, opening one will only take you a couple of minutes.
Once you have both the accounts, you will now have to search for the channel on Roku, download the channel and then install it on your Roku account.
How to search for Nowhere TV on Roku?
Searching for a channel on Roku is pretty easy, considering the sheer number of channels available. If you will have to go through each of the channels and then surf through the channel store to find the channel you want, that will easily take a couple of weeks, but fortunately for us, there is a Roku search bar. The Roku search bar searches for any channel that is marginally related to the keywords you type in them.
Now that you are searching for Nowhere TV on Roku, here is how you search and download the channel.
- Go to the Roku channel store.
- In there, click on the Roku search bar.
- Enter the keywords that are closely related to Nowhere TV. You can even enter the channel’s name, but if you are looking to experiment, you might as well type in the name of the movies, series or other programs telecasted on the channel.
- After you key in the search keyword, please hit search.
- Wait for Roku to fetch all the channels related to your search phrase, and then take a look at the search results.
- From the search results, skim through and find the channel that you are looking for.
- Once you find the channel, please select the channel.
- Click on the menu and select the option to download the channel.
Now, wait for the channel to be installed on to your Roku device, and appear on the channel list that you own.
How to activate Nowhere TV on Roku?
Now that you have the channel downloaded and installed, the only thing left for us to do is to activate the channel from your Roku account. Activating an account from your Roku account will require that you have a computer with a browser. So, please set a computer up, connect it to the internet and open up the browser. Navigate to the URL roku.com/activate.
Go to your channel list and open Nowhere TV on Roku account. The channel will give you an activation code. After entering the code, the channel will get activated immediately. Visit Go.Roku.com/selectinput for more updates.