Go.Roku.com/rss is one of the top-selling models of Roku. There are many competitors on the market on the league of Roku Streaming Stick, but no device is quite close. This is mainly because of the fact that there are many reasons like affordability, ease of set up ease of use.
The affordability is the first thing people notice because there aren’t many streaming devices with as many features as go.roku.com/rss offered at prices below $50. The device pretty much has everything. Coupled with the Roku mobile application, this is a power tool!
What are all the devices Roku Streaming Stick is compatible with?
Typically any TV with an HDMI port is compatible with Roku Streaming Stick, because that’s all it would need. If you are using a go.roku.com/rss+, however, you’d probably need a TV with both an HDMI and a USB port. But, it does not really matter if your TV doesn’t sport a USB port, because you can as well power the AWR device that comes with Roku Streaming Stick plus by plugging it in an external power port.
How do I set up a Roku Streaming Stick?
To set up a Roku Streaming Stick you will have to plug it into an HDMI slot in the TV. Unbox the device and check if you have both the device and the remote for it. If you are buying a Roku Streaming Stick plus, you should have an additional AWR device with the packaging.
Now, follow the steps.
- Unbox the Roku Streaming Stick.
- Connect it to the TV via the HDMI port.
- After you connect the device, go to the TV settings and turn the input mode to HDMI.
- From there, go to the network settings on your Roku menu.
- Because this is a go.roku.com/rss, you can not connect it to any wired internet. You must connect it to a WiFi network.
- To do that, you must select your network and choose it as your preferred network.
- After your Roku streaming stick is connected to the internet please log into3 your account.
- To do that, you will need a Roku account. If you don’t have one, please create on following the instructions on the next section.
How to create a Roku account?
- To create a Roku account, you have to go to the Roku website.
- From there, click on the create an account button.
- After you do, you will be asked to enter your first name, last name and your contact details.
- The next step is to furnish the site with your account information. This means you provide the device with your preferred method of payment.
- Please understand that this payment method will be charged for any purchase that you make to your account.
- After you furnish them with this information, they will verify both your payment information and your contact information. After you verify the account, you will be able to use the credentials to login to your Roku account from your go.roku.com/rss.
Activating your go.roku.com/rss
After you create your account, please log in to the Roku account with the credentials you have. After the login, you will have to activate the account.
To do this, you will have to note the activity code that Roku displays on the TV screen and enter it on the Roku.com/link. After you do that, your Roku account will be synchronized to your Roku device. This will let you stream any movies or series that you want from your Roku device.
Please be careful that any purchase you make from now on from your Roku device will be charged from your preferred method of payment that you furnished during the time of installation.
Selecting the channels you want to stream
If you want to stream channels on your Roku account, please visit the most popular channels list on the Roku Chanel Store. If you have a particular channel or show or movie on the mind, please enter the keyword on Roku search.
After you hit the search button, a Roku streaming stick will fetch the channels related to your search. From there you can select the channel and install it. Wait for the channel to download any updates if required. After the channel is installed, please open the channel and verify it the same way you activated your Roku device.
After the activation, you should be able to stream the channel on your go.roku.com/rss. If you have any questions, visit go.roku.com/selectinput or please ask us on our toll-free number +1-844-370-7600, and we’re here to help you!